I usually just print off the pictures and stick them in a photo album, but with today's gift idea I can do so much more.
Plaqueworks is a new online photo retailer that takes life's little moments and turns them into a work of art. All you have to do is choose your photo and plaque style, add an inscription, and you're done - minutes of work for a lifetime of memories.
When I was trying to decide what to put on my plaque, I narrowed it down to 2 things, my wedding day and my girls. I made this one for my girls
and this one for my wedding day.
As much as I love my girls, I decided to go with my wedding day photo.
I was a little bit worried before my plaque came because I didn't have a very high quality picture and I was worried that it might be blurry. I was worried for nothing.
The plaque was a little bit darker than I expected, but the picture looked as good as it did online.
To Buy It - Photo plaques start at $50 and can be personalized for anyone and any occasion.
To Win It - Plaqueworks is giving away any size photo plaque to one of you
1st Mandatory Entry - Leave a comment here telling me about your plaque worthy moment
Optional Entries -
To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, please use the following
I just entered a personalized photoplaque #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @PhotoPlaque. http://bit.ly/d1Nhjo
- 1 Entry - "Like" Plaqueworks on facebook and leave a post on their wall saying One Day At A Time sent you
- 1 Entry - "Like" Plaqueworks on twitter
- 1 Entry - Enter another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per each giveaway entered)
Giveaway ends December 4th 2010 at 11:59 PM MST. All entries submitted after the closing time are void and will be deleted. Only one entry allowed per method - items cannot be repeated daily unless specifically stated. Failure to comply by this rule will result in disqualification. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
Disclosure: Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. If for some reason you didn't receive your winnings or if loss or damage has occurred to yourself or you property from participating in the giveaways, One Day At A Time cannot be held responsible.