Today's Holiday Gift idea is just such a product.
Kathy and Janet Lennon (The Lennon Sisters) have launched a new line of chlidren's products - Best Pals - based on toys they loved as children. Their line includes paperdolls, fun childrens music, a tin tea set, and classic rag dolls.
I love the tea set.
My daughters have lots of toy kitchen products, but most are plastic and not very high quality. This tea set is tin and absolutely adorable! The tea pot is much more authentic and fun to play with.
The Best Pals Sing Together CD is full of classic children's music that my Grandparents used to sing to me as a child. I love Abba Dabba Honeymoon and How Much is the Doggie in the Window.
The classic rag dolls were modeled to look just like the dolls their mother and grandmother made them back in 1949.
We received both the Kathy and Janet dolls to review, and I must say that I am very impressed. Each doll retails for $25 and features
• Each doll is part of a numbered and limited edition
• Embroidered facial features
• Clothes are removable and changeable for added play-value
• Yarn hair is easy to re-style
• Each doll has a “Best Pals” baby bead bracelet – just like in the 1950’s
When I gave Kik her doll, she was so excited! She started dancing around the room and hugging it tightly. Here is her review -
The dolls have no hard parts and are great to cuddle with at night.
The only real downside I can see is that because my girls are younger and can't tie things, I've had to retie their dolls ribbons over and over and over. :)
To Buy It - Grandparents and Parents if you want to give your Granddaughter or Daughter a classic toy that they will absolutely love, this is it! Give them a piece of your childhood and buy one today!
To Win It - Best Pals is giving away a complete prize pack to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Best Pals and then come back and tell me your favorite product
Optional Entries -
To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, please use the following
I just entered a complete Best Pals prize pack #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @BestPalsToys. http://bit.ly/9CYUwT
- 1 Entry - "Like" Best Pals on facebook
- 1 Entry - "Like" Company Name on twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Best Pals
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
Giveaway ends December 2nd, 11:59 PM MST. All entries submitted after the closing time are void and will be deleted. Only one entry allowed per method - items cannot be repeated daily unless specifically stated. Failure to comply by this rule will result in disqualification. This contest is open to residents of the U.S.. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
Disclosure: Giveaway and Review products were sponsored by Best Pals. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. If for some reason you didn't receive your winnings or if loss or damage has occurred to yourself or you property from participating in the giveaways, One Day At A Time cannot be held responsible.