- Create an image. I usually make mine on paint or photobucket (they have glittery stickers that you can add directly to the picture) but anywhere you can create a picture would work
- Upload the image to a photo sharing site like photobucket - accounts are free
- get the html for your picture and enter it into this code (on photobucket you can select to share the picture and it will have a html option)
- If you would like followers to be able to copy and paste your button code, enter the following into your html instead. It will display your button and a separate text box that followers can cut and paste to display the blog button on their site
- Here's mine in it's completed form
- The height and width can also be adjusted by changing the numbers in the code. height="?" width="?"