Blue Platypus was conceived in 2003 and features vintage inspired clothing with a modern twist. The talent behind Blue Platypus takes vintage furniture, prints, architecture, and art and transforms their inspirations into bold, eye-catching clothing.
This shirt caught my eye right away -
But because it was out of stock, I decided to go out on a limb and try something new.
At first I was not so sure about the shape of the shirt and how it would fit. I have to say though, after wearing it, I absolutely LOVE this style of shirt! I am big on layering and the shirt fits a little short. It would be great for petite people or for people who like to layer colors.
And talk about color! This shirt has so many fun things going on. The sail boats are bright and the lines on this shirt are so fun! The material is stretchy and the shirt has a fun sailor neck line. And it looks exactly like the picture on the website. It is very different from anything I have seen.
Shipping was unbelievably quick. No problems and I am very pleased with overall product!
To Buy It - The bold eye catching designs makes Blue Platypus Clothing a great gift for the fun fashionista!
To Win It - Blue Platypus Clothing is giving one of you any product up to $30 from their site
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to the Blue Platypus Website and then come back and tell me what you would pick if you won?
Optional Entries -
To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook (just click suggest to friends)
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry - Add my Christmas Buttn to your blog
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, please use the following
I just entered a $30 #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and Blue Platypus. Enter here -http://bit.ly/bS0ReE
- 1 Entry - "Like" Blue Platypus on facebook and leave a post on their wall saying One Day At A Time sent you
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Blue Platypus and tell me what you bought
- 1 Entry - Enter another contest on my site and tell me which one (One Entry Per Contest Entered)
Giveaway ends November 16th, 2010 11:59 PM. All entries submitted after the closing time are void and will be deleted. Only one entry allowed per method - items cannot be repeated daily unless specifically stated. Failure to comply by this rule will result in disqualification. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
Disclosure: Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a product to review. If for some reason you didn't receive your winnings or if loss or damage has occurred to yourself or you property from participating in the giveaways, One Day At A Time cannot be held responsible.