but our selection was nothing compared to what they have over at Crazy Dog Tshirts.
Being an '80's Child, I absolutely fell in love with their selection of '80's T Shirts. They've got the Goonies, Thundercats, and Ninja Turtes. They've even got Smurfs!
But one of my absolute favorite shirts that they carry, goes by the name of "Inigo Montoya."
Forget sticky name tags, with this shirt you need no introductions! This shirt is perfect to wear at large conventions, or on the first day of school to help teachers remember your name. I absolutely love it.
Being around funny t shirts for so long, even gave me a few ideas about one if a kind shirts I would like to make for myself. Like............ At Crazy Dog Tee Shirts, those ideas can become a reality. That's right, Crazy Dog prints Custom T-Shirts starting at just 9.95.
CrazyDog TShirts not only look great, but they fit great too! The shoulders aren't loose and baggy, and the waist is just right. And our Inigo Montoya Shirt didn't even shrink in the wash!
Do you want to win one for yourself? Now you can! Crazy Dog Tee Shirts is giving one lucky reader a Mystery Tee, or a $15 gift code that can be applied to any shirt in the store.
So show some Bayside Pride! and enter below.
To Buy It - All of the featured shirts, and many more, can be found at CrazyDog.com They even have a special 6.99 section for the budget conscious. And if you need a little more '80's in your life, check out the costume section here!
To Win It - If you haven't won a free t shirt from Crazy Dog, or received one for promotional purposes in the last 90 days, one of these shirts, could be yours!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to CrazyDog.com and then come back and tell me your favorite shirt and size you want if you won. Or tell me what you would put on your own custom shirt!
Optional Entries -
To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog & leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, please use the following
I just entered to win a Crazy Dog Tee from @Alena1DyAtATime and @CrazyDogTShirts. Enter here http://bit.ly/ayEJOE
- 1 Entry - "Like" Crazy Dog TShirts on facebook, twitter
- 1 Entry - Post a comment on the Facebook page telling them what your favorite costume or shirt is (don't forget to tell them you saw it here)
- Post a comment on, or "Mark as Favorite" one of their Flickr photos.
- "Like" or "Share" one of the products on their website. (The buttons for these are on all product detail pages, above the main image)
Disclosure: Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a tshirt to review from CrazyDogTShirts. If for some reason you didn't receive your winnings or if loss or damage has occurred to yourself or you property from participating in the giveaways, One Day At A Time cannot be held responsible.