I love this makeup! I would recommend it to anyone! Whether you like bright bold colors, or a more soft subtle look, Orglamix is for everyone! I tried the Bocote Foundation, the Topaz Glow, and Sweet Pea Mineral Eye Color.
The Foundation is weightless and doesn't make my skin oily. Love it! The eye color is great and there is a wide variety of colors to chose from. But the mineral glow is my favorite! I used the Topaz Glow on my cheeks and my eyes. It gives just enough shimmer and pops in the sunlight. And It's no lie that the makeup sparkles! It even shows in picture. I am so happy with this makeup and will be coming back to order more in the future!
Now for the best news. Orglamix is offering one of my readers a chance to win 3 products from their Etsy Shop! Don't know what to get? Check out the the Orglamix blog to discover the color of the week.
To Buy It - Can't wait? You don't have to! Orglamix has a 100% Money Back Guarantee making today the perfect time to buy! So head on over to Orglamix's Etsy shop and go natural!
To Win It - The winner can select any three colors from the following formulas: Pure Organic Mineral Eye, Blush, Glow, Foundation or Color Corrector.
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Orglamix on Etsy and then come back and tell me what you would pick if you won.
Optional Entries -
To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- Follow my blog ( just click the followers link on the sidebar)
- Add my button to your blog & leave me the link***(can be found in the sidebar)
- "Like" My Blog One Day At A Time on facebook
- Follow me on Twitter - @Alena1DyAtATime
- Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, please use the following
- "Like" Orglamix on Facebook
- Follow Orglamix on twitter @hautebeauty
- Either on the Orglamix Facebook or Twitter page leave a comment about your favorite product and how glad you are that they are sponsoring a giveaway on my blog One Day At A Time.
Giveaway ends Friday July 23rd, 11:59PM MST. All entries submitted after the closing time are void and will be deleted. Only one entry allowed per method - items cannot be repeated daily. Failure to comply by this rule will result in disqualification. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
Disclosure: Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample to review provided by Orglamix! If for some reason you don't receive your winnings or if loss or damage has occurred to yourself or you property from participating in the giveaways, One Day At A Time cannot be held responsible.